Moonee Ponds is a beautiful established locale just 5 train stops to Melbourne CBD. It’s fuelled by the energy of the city and has incredible connectivity to everything. Moonee Ponds is renowned for its relaxed, friendly and ‘local’ vibe. As an Activity Centre, i.e. key strategic locations in Melbourne, it is planned as vibrant, active and prosperous hub where people will choose to live, work, invest, study and visit.
On the site of a former market, Mason Sq is an inspiring master-planned development that celebrates authenticity, fine living and craftsmanship. Here, a beautifully landscaped garden is bounded by laneways, shops and the finest contemporary residences. This apartment precinct will offer extraordinary views and exceptional quality finishes making them the perfect investment and residential opportunity.
Focus on Mason
Focus on Mason is a striking addition to Caydon’s Moonee Ponds Precinct. Inspired by the beautiful, boutique hotels around the world, Focus on Mason delivers the bigger life you’re looking for. In this instance, it’s the hotel you’ll never have to leave. The building has a concierge to take care of your deliveries and any issues that spring up. As well as Mason Garden, the building also brings an exclusive upper storey deck with swimming pool, barbecue and entertaining area as well as a more formal dining room.
Hall St at Mason Sq
Hall St is a striking new urban landmark that reimagines the traditional character of the neighbourhood while delivering a new benchmark in modern living. The taller of the towers will be known for its elegant, streamlined design and polished copper elements that create an ever-changing façade as the sun crosses the sky. The smaller tower is defined by a patterned gridthat evokes the charming shops of Puckle Street, with a warm color palette in timber, steel and brick.
36 Margaret St at Mason Sq
36 Margaret St is the first stage at Mason Square. The contemporary apartment residences provide affordable luxury with shared amenities including an exclusive rooftop sanctuary, ideal for entertaining guests or relaxing in the spa. This is a great urban experience on an intimate scale.
- Walkscore of 98%
- Walk to Cafes, Shops, Lifestyle Amenities and Public Transport Options
- One of Melbourne’s best locations with average total returns at 13.26% p.a. over last 20 years – Residex Oct 2016
- Branded European Appliances
- Luxurious Fixtures and Fittings
- Security Features
- Generous over half acre of big backyard
- Awards-winning Architect – Fender Katsalidis
- Urban Design and Landscape Architect – Oculus
- By one of Melbourne’s most established developers with over A$1b in project value
- Freehold luxurious apartment from only A$354,000
- Investor Package available
- Fixed price contract with only 10% deposit needed