Coburg is a thriving cosmopolitan part of inner Melbourne, boasting amazing eateries, beautiful parks and an authentic sense of pride. This is a place with both rich history and brilliant potential.
Leading the area’s regeneration is Coburg Quarter, which is tapping into the area’s established character to create a much needed new urban hub. Ideally located between bustling Sydney Road and the tranquil expanses of Coburg Lake, and incorporating heritage remnants of the 19th century Pentridge buildings, Coburg Quarter will be much more than a new place to live.
Coburg Quarter will have a village feel in an urban context. It will be a natural extension of Melbourne’s celebrated northern suburbs such as Brunswick, Northcote and Fitzroy. Its identity will be truly Northside, yet proudly distinctively Coburg.
The community’s first residential building, One Coburg Quarter, will be a local icon that will signify the rebirth of one of Melbourne’s most significant sites.
- 8km to Melbourne CBD
- Walk to Sydney Road Shops, Coburg Primary and High Schools, Parks, Tram Stop and Train Station
- Easy access to main Melbourne University campus at Parkville
- Designed by prestigious architects, Rothelowman
- Rooftop communal courtyard with spectacular city skyline views
- Lobby with lounges and bar facilities
- Larger than normal apartment floor plans
- Quality Fixtures and Fittings
- Estimated completion mid 2019