A village to call home in one of Melbourne’s largest urban renewal projects in an area under going gentrification. East Brunswick Village is a unique urban renewal project transforming the former Sidney Cooke Fasterners site in East Brunswick into an exciting, community-focused space for twenty-first century living. EBV’s latest address, 3 Bluestone Way, is the pulsing epicentre of EBV. Its theme, My Beating Heart, is evident in the colour-driven, mood enhancing architecture, interior design and public art, and an array of up and downbeat entertainment options at your fingertips. With its distinctive urban charm, location and community, the joy and ease of the East Brunswick lifestyle is unrivalled.
Brunswick East was a semi-industrial area and currently undergoing gentrification, i.e. “the process whereby the character of a poor urban area is changed by wealthier people moving in, improving housing, and attracting new businesses, often displacing current inhabitants in the process.”. At just 6km from Melbourne CBD, a clear benefit of that is the potential for property value increase!
- Onsite Coles Supermarket, Cafes, Restaurants and other retail options
- Residents’ Amenities including Co-working space, Rooftop Entertainment area, kids’ Playground, podium Garden, interactive public Art and more
- Easy access to Public Transportation, Parklands and other recreation activies, Melbourne Universities, RMIT, Schools, Melbourne CBD and more
- 5-star average NatHERS rating and operationally Carbon Neutral Status
- Security Features
- Reputable Project Team
- Estimated Completion in late 2022
Take advantage of:
- Attractive AUD exchange rate
- Free Mortgage Assessment
- Hassle-free Property Management
- Australian Property Investor Support Group
- Special Investor Package
Planning Permit No. MPS/2013/979/E